1.Responsibility2.Integrity3.Courage 4.Not afraid to try new things.5.Humble
The other traits are: Tenacity(the quality of being determined Self-belief( To make sure that your product is something the world needs) Strong work ethic Competitive Open Minded
1. Confidence2. Honesty3. Responsibility4. Open-minded5. Focused
1. Perseverance2. Confidence3. Competitive 4. Flexibility ( Have a few ideas so if one doesn't work the others may work)5. Invest (Materials for product)
1. Tenacity- You have to be able to live with uncertainty and push through a crucible of obstacles for years on end.2. Tolerance of ambiguit- You have to take risks and withstand the fear of uncertainty or potential failure 3. Self-belief/Confidence/Courage- You have to be crazy-sure your product is something the world needs4. Flexibility- The final product or service likely won't look anything like what you started with. Flexibility allows you to respond to changing tastes and market conditions is essential.5. Competitive spirit- Entrepreneurs enjoy a challenge and they like to win.
A successful entrepreneur must have perseverance ,fearlessness, passion, insight and determination
(1)Perseverance(2) Courage(3)Crazy(takes risks)(4)Observant(5)Acitve spirit(opposite of passive)
1. Perseverance2. Courage3. Risk Taker4. Passionate5. Innovative
PerseveranceDaringAmbitionA certain amount of moneyObservant
1)Open-mindedness2)Willingness to fail3)Competitive spirit4)Willing to take risk5)A constant flow of ideas
1)Perseverance2)Be able to take risks3)Open minded4)Responsibility5)Confident
1. Innovative2. Determination3. Passionate4. Not Afraid to Fail5. Perseverance5.
Five more traits that an entrepreneur should have are courage, fearlessness, being open-minded, responsibility and being able to move on after a failure.
What other traits are important that a successful entrepreneur must have?Do what you enjoy- A true entrepreneur should have passion in whatever he does. 2. Take what you do seriously- When an entrepreneur has decided to create something, he should take it seriously in order to complete it. 3. Plan everything- Before an entrepreneur starts on something, he will make sure that he has planned all the procedures step by step first.5. Strong leadership qualities- An entrepreneur must have a strong leadership quality to communicate and make sure that people working under him are working efficiently. 6. Highly self-motivated- When an entrepreneur is highly motivated, he will have perseverance and try again and again until he gets it right no matter how many times he fails.7. Willingness to fail- An entrepreneur should be able to accept his failure and works towards perfection again and again.8. Know what you don't know- An entrepreneur should be able to learn good qualities from others.9. Competitive spirit - Entrepreneurs enjoy a challenge and they like to win 10. Clear Vision- Successful entrepreneurs can visualize how they want their future to unfold. They hold a clear picture of what direction they want their company to take and possess a plan to guide it from conception to realisation.11. Determination- It is absolutely imperative that every entrepreneur demonstrate the determination and resolve to stick with an idea when they believe in it. 12. Ambition- Entrepreneurs should have an ambition and they should work towards it. 13. Self-confidence- Entrepreneurs should have confidence in order for them to accept their failure and work towards excellence.
1)leadership2)determination3)daring4)responsible5)ability to take failure
1. Responsibility2. Respect3. Determination4. Honesty5. Confidence
1) Perseverance2)Willing to take risks3)Confidence4)Passion5)Innovation